- Delivery is free of charge.
- We aim to deliver your box two working days from your order date, however, we do try to be as flexible as possible for your satisfaction.
- After you have selected your preferred date and time of delivery, for extra peace of mind and confirmation, we will give you a call to confirm a specific time of delivery and we can also discuss any dietary requirements, if any.
- Currently, we are taking orders within a 30 mile radius of our RM5 postcode. If you would like to place an order outside of this zone, please contact us.
- Our meat is prepared and packaged in our chilled workspace and our refrigerated vans ensure your meat is kept at the most suitable temperature while it’s en route to your front door.
- If you would like your box delivered elsewhere, we offer a cool box which includes insulating foil and cool packs to keep your meat at optimum temperature for up to 12 hours. Simply select the ‘add cool box’ option at checkout.
- Once your box has arrived, storing is key. Depending on the size of your order, we would recommend refrigerating the meat you intend to eat over the next few days and freezing the rest. Don’t forget, our trays are fridge, freezer, oven and even microwave safe - we’ve got it all covered.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions.